After significant final developement, we are excited to announce the first Release Candidate for Weaver Xtreme (yep – the name changed from Weaver X to Weaver Xtreme).
Have a lot of new stuff in this version, plus some class changes. But things are locked down now – no more changes with structure or class names.
Note that this name change means that you may have to reset your header, background, menus, and widgets. Old widgets should be found in the unused widget area at the bottom of the widgets admin page. This is a “feature” of WP when you change themes – which the change from Weaver X to Weaver Xtreme is.
Here’s a change summary from the last Weaver X beta.
= Changed Version .60 =
* New paradigm for last widget margin / widget area bottom padding – may require changing bottom padding on Widget Areas for custom subthemes
* Fixed equalize widget height to correspond to previous change
* Removed .content-title class
* Changed Pro full screen bg image to tiled on IE8
* Added auto-backup for Pro settings if deactivate Pro plugin
* Added Equal Height Widget Rows (Pro)
* added .has-posts class to body for any page showing posts
* Added new Pioneer subtheme
* Added “clear content options for posts” option for Post Specifics – makes Pioneer work
* Changed to Weaver Xtreme Pro
* Changed to Weaver Xtreme
* Changed Resize script model
* Added Color Flow to Bottom (Pro)
* Fixed lack of background-size for IE8 – non-Retina icons
* Changed meaning of .entry-title: .content-title on ALL content titles, .entry-title just on posts
* Changed Dividers between menu items from checkbox to color box