Announcing the release of Weaver II and Weaver II Pro 1.2.
This is to announce the release of Weaver II Version 1.2 – in both the free and the pro version. The free version has been submitted to WordPress.org, and should be available within a week or so, depending on the review queue. It is also available on the download page on this site (but follow the installation instructions below.) Weaver II Pro is available now on the member download page at pro.WeaverTheme.com.
Here’s a list of the new things in Weaver II 1.2:
* Extensive enhancement of Mobile support – now both User Agent and pure Responsive modes
– Moved Mobile to its own top level admin tab
– Now have 4 mobile modes: Stacked or hidden sidebars in either Smart (User Agent based) or “pure” responsive mobile support modes
– Support for Android pull-down menu hover vs. touch (affects tablets mostly)
– Added .wvr-show-mobile, .wvr-show-phone, .wvr-show-smalltablet, and .wvr-show-tablet classes
– Added new responsive rules for embed, iframe, object, video, & twitter
– Removed support for using pull-down menu for Smart and Responsive mobile views – phones now always use Mobile menu
– Mobile options displayed in green
– Split mobile CSS rules into separate style file.
– jQuery library now always loaded by Weaver II
* Added option to not-excerpt 1st “n” blog posts (global and per Page with Posts)
* Added dedicated value box for per-pageclass name
* Added ‘container-pagetype’ class to #container_wrap for all page types
* Added don’t display 1st n posts on Page with Posts template – useful with plugins that will display the 1st n posts in an alternative format – such as a slider.
* Added Video Post Format
* Added horizontal bars to admin pages for readability
* Paged navigation now shows on search and mobile views if that option selected
* Improved Child Demo file, added display of child theme name on admin panelf
* Header Extra HTML uses only its own Hide on Mobile setting now.
* Fixed a few minor bugs from beta 92 version: left menu padding, doc errors, admin interface display issues
* Tweaked (*Pro) label to make more readable
* Changed how “Menu Effects” option works. Only Arrows now. Sorry, no longer has animated pull-down menus. Superfish caused issues with page resize handling.
* Removed upgrade support for Weaver 2.2.x to Weaver II – it is now in a plugin
* Revised Help file
* Tested with IE 10 – it works!
Download the new version to your computer. Then upgrade to the new version using Easy Theme Upgrader.