Weaver II Version 1.2.6 has been released in both the Pro and Free versions.
The Free version is available now on the download page, and will be available soon on the WordPress.org site.
Weaver II Pro 1.2.6 is available on the Member : Download page at pro.WeaverTheme.com. As usual, use the Easy Theme and Plugin Updater plugin to update. See the download page for instructions.
Weaver II 1.2.6 has several bug fixes, and a significant number of new features. One of the most useful new additions is the Weaver II Per Page Text Widget which allows you to put a Text Widget in any sidebar, and have specific custom content on a per page basis.
== New Features Version 1.2.5 ==
* Added Weaver II Per Page Text Widget
* Added some child theme hooks to allow child themes to extend admin pages
* Added move header horizontal widget area after header image
* Added %template_directory%, %stylesheet_directory%, and %addon_directory% processing for CSS++ and Custom CSS Rules for url()s
* Added hide menu bars on desktop view option
* Changed Weaver II Theme tab – selection of subthemes now by radio button instead of pull-down.
* Changed wording so now always use the term ‘subtheme’ and not sub-theme.
* Recently added translations: PL, IT, CZ, HU
== New Features Version 1.2.6 ==
* Note: 1.2.5 never released in Weaver II free version – all changes listed for 1.2.5 also apply to 1.2.6 free
* Improved display issues with Hide Menus – Desktop option
* Added filter to Weaver’s settings to allow child themes to easily have their own settings.
* Added option to hide Search box when search fails or archive post not found (Pro)
* Added Per Page subtheme selection when used with Weaver II Theme Switcher plugin
* Changed search pages to treat FIs like archive pages