Announcing the Beta v. 92 release of Weaver 1.2.
Weaver II 1.2 is a significant new release, with some notable changes. This is to announce the latest Beta release (1.1.92). The release includes both free Weaver II and Weaver II Pro. The Pro version will expire at the end of November.
Please see the installation instructions at the end of this post.
Weaver II 1.2 Summary
- Extensive enhancement of Mobile support – now both User Agent and pure Responsive modes
- Moved Mobile to its own top level admin tab
- Now have 4 mobile modes: Stacked or hidden sidebars on either Smart (User Agent based)
or “pure” responsive mobile support modes
- Support for Android pull-down menu hover vs. touch (affects tablets mostly)
- Added .wvr-show-mobile, .wvr-show-phone, .wvr-show-smalltablet, and .wvr-show-tablet classes
- Added new responsive rules for embed, iframe, object, video, & twitter
- Removed support for using pull-down menu for Smart and Responsive mobile views – phones and small tablets (portrait) now always use Mobile menu
- Mobile options displayed in green
- Split mobile CSS rules into separate style file.
- jQuery library now always loaded by Weaver II
- Added option to not-excerpt 1st “n” blog posts
- Added dedicated value box for per-page <body> class name
- Added ‘container-pagetype’ class to #container_wrap for all page types
- Added don’t display 1st n posts on Page with Posts template – useful with plugins that will
display the 1st n posts in an alternative format – such as a slider.
- Added Video Post Format
- Tweaked (*Pro) label to make more readable
- Changed how “Menu Effects” option works. Only Arrows now. Sorry, no longer has animated
pull-down menus. Superfish caused issues with page resize handling.
- Removed upgrade support for Weaver 2.2.x to Weaver II – it is now in a plugin
- Revised Help file
Download the new version to your computer. Then upgrade to the new version using Easy Theme Upgrader.