Weaver II free and Weaver II Pro 1.2.8 has been released.
Updating to Weaver II 1.2.8:
Download Weaver 1.2.8 from here: http://weavertheme.com/download/?did=1.
If you were using Weaver II 1.2.5 or later, be sure you have the “Weaver Theme Extras Version 1.2.5” installed and activated. Then use the update Weaver II option on the Weaver II Save/Restore admin tab.
- Version 1.2.8 (1/26/2013)
* Added Center Menu option
* Added Per Page Header Horizontal Widget Area Replacement option
* Added basic validation on colors (must be hex or rgb or color name [checks for alpha letters only]). Will detect many typos.
* Added class (< hr class="wvr-2-col-divider"/ >) for column spliter hr on 2-col page template
* Added workaround for iOS iPod/iPhone Full/Mobile switching
* Added check for PHP max_input_vars set too small – very rare host configuration problem
* Added check for wrap site with shadows without specifying #wrapper bg color – that fails on IE7/8
* Added text color for footer
* Added font size for content, widgets, footer
* Added error detection for alternate mobile theme plugins
* Added auto-support for WordPress SEO by Yoast – don’t need to check “Use SEO” option
* Added ca_ES translation
* Fixed documentation for [ weaver_show_posts number=-1 ] to show all posts
* Relabeled “Site Description” to “Site Tagline” everywhere
* Changed behavior: Post Title for single page post view no longer a link – displays same as page title – this is preferred WP behavior
* Fixed handling of Page with Posts sticky posts when cat/tag filters used – sticky now works right
* Fixed – images now have an alt=”desc” field for all image display
* Fixed page template loops so they always terminate properly
* Fixed Hide secondary menu on smart-mobile display
* Fixed issues on some options that treated blog pages same as front page even when they were not the front page
* Fixed some ” escape issues in CSS generator
* Fixed widget margin bug – did not generate correct CSS
* Fix for “Continue Reading” with short text + image/shortcode
* Fixed 3 column blog responsive support – 3 columns switch to 1 column always on narrow devices
* Some code clean-up