Announcing the release of Weaver II and Weaver II Pro 1.24.
This is to announce the release of Weaver II Version 1.2.4 – in both the free and the pro version. The free version has been submitted to WordPress.org, and should be available within a week or so, depending on the review queue. It is also available on the download page on this site (but follow the installation instructions below.) Weaver II Pro is available now on the member download page at pro.WeaverTheme.com.
The 1.2.4 release fixes a few bugs, as well as introducing a couple of new features:
* Added Gradient definition and options to show on header, content, footer, and widget areas
* Added shortcode support to custom post info lines
* Removed WP 3.3 compatibility – now requires at least WP 3.4
* Added JetPack Infinite Scroll support
* added [ weaver_show_posts ] hide_featured_image option
* Fixed breadcrumbs with nested sub-categories
* Fixed split sidebar responsive issue
* Fixed iOS phone menu issue
* Fixed display of footer widget area on mobile devices (show on all stacked modes, one column)
* Fixed problem with #ie8 and hide title/description
Download the new version to your computer. Then upgrade to the new version using Easy Theme Upgrader.