Weaver II Version 1.1 Beta Test Version 1.0.90 Released
The first beta release of Weaver II Version 1.1 is now available for download. Both the free and the Pro versions are available, but the Pro version will expire in a month. (The official release will be on the Pro Membership site before then.
This version is stable, and you can probably use it on your live site. But, as usual, please make a full backup of your site and your Weaver II settings first, just to be sure. Users who have created custom CSS rules to handle elements in the header area may have to tweak their rules to take advantage of the new and improved header handling.
New Feature Summary
* Better handling of Header area.
– New ways to move site title and description over header
– New HTML header insert line – handled like the title and description (Pro)
* New options for naming Mobile secondary menu, and selecting menu type for small tablets
* Support for new WP 3.4 features, including flexible sized header image
* Improved multiple column support, including alternate layouts for blog pages
* Global support for line height
* New list of recommended plugins and additional automatic plugin support
* New alternate header image option
* Enhanced IE 7 and 8 support – automatic rgba() support now allows full transparency on IE browsers
* New Advanced Option
– custom replacement .css style file
– new per page/post class name handling
– improved some child theme handling
* Totally new language files to completely handle all visitor-side messages in 15 languages. The new
language files will also make it simple for any user to customize any messages displayed by Weaver
* New Pro features
– Info Bar now included in fonts tab
– Hide Slider checkbox for mobile views
– Header Gadgets revised to work on mobile views
* A number of tweaks and fixes
Download the beta version to your computer. Then upgrade to the new version using Easy Theme Upgrader.