Because Absolute Weaver is not yet a part of the official WordPress theme repository, automatic updates for new versions are not supported. You need to perform manual updates until it has been approved – this is expected to be May or June, 2019.
Manual Update Instructions
- First, download the latest version of Absolute Weaver from here: [Download not found]
- The easiest way to update the theme is by installing the Easy Themes and Plugins Upgrades plugin first.
- Open the Dashboard : Appearance : Themes menu.
- Click “Add New”, then “Upload Theme”.
- Select the newest version of Absolute Weaver you just downloaded, and install and activate it.
- That’s it. You now have the latest version of the theme.