Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not share personal information with third parties.
- We may occasionally use the e-mail addresses provided by our users to deliver relevant product notices, update notices, expiration notices, or special offers.
- WeaverTheme.com sites used cookies to enhance the user experience. There may also be cookies generated by third party web services.
WeaverTheme.com uses third party services to collect payment information for our software products. This includes PayPal.com and Amazon.com. Any payment information, including credit card numbers, is collected and secured by these sites. WeaverTheme.com does not receive any payment information directly, and does not save or have access to your payment information. We only receive transaction verification from the payment processors.
Terms of Service
By accessing any WeaverTheme.com websites (weavertheme.com, forum.weavertheme.com, shop.weavertheme.com or other weavertheme.com sub-domains), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WeaverTheme.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WeaverTheme.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WeaverTheme.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
This sited also provides certain software products, and you are also agreeing to the license terms covering any software product downloadable from any WeaverTheme.com site. The terms of the software licenses generally allow commercial and non-commercial use.
The materials on WeaverTheme.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. WeaverTheme.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, WeaverTheme.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WeaverTheme.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WeaverTheme.com’s website, even if WeaverTheme.com or a WeaverTheme.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WeaverTheme.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WeaverTheme.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WeaverTheme.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WeaverTheme.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WeaverTheme.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WeaverTheme.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
WeaverTheme.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.