Weaver Show Sliders
See the Weaver Show Sliders Plugin in Action
You can define as many different Sliders as you need. You can save and transfer slider definitions.
Create single image faders or sliders, and rolling carousels.
You aren’t limited to slider content – you can even include posts in sliders.
Navigation dots, index pages, or scrolling thumbnails.
Flexible choice and placement of image textual information.
You can use the WordPress gallery tool, or specify images singly .
• Specify General Slider Layout
• Slider Width – Percent of enclosing container slider will use. (Defalut:100%)
• Position of slider if width specified
• Allow height of the slider shrink and grow to match slide height.
• Slider Thumbnail Area Width – Percent of main slider width Thumbnail Slider uses.
• Number of pager thumbnails (Default: Thumbnails – 5 per row; Sliding Thumbnails – 6)
• Border around Thumbnail and Sliding Thumbnails pager images. (Transparent, so it will match slider bg color. Default:none)
• Move Sliding Thumbnail pager above main slider
• Don’t dim thumbnails for non-current image.
• Use Featured Image only for Thumbnails (when FI is defined). Featured Image will not be used for slider main image.
Options sliders with video
• Slider contains Video – adds additional support for Video slides, including responsive sizing.
Options affecting layout of image sliders
• Force images to use full width of slider. (Make small images fit the slider.)
• Maximum Height of Image. Useful to control height when full width set.
• Add “photo” border around images.
• Overlay title over top of image (when Show Title also checked).
• Overlay caption over bottom of image (when Show Caption also checked).
Options affecting layout of post sliders
• Maximum Hieght for Post Slides. Will automatically add scroll bar for taller posts.
Options to configure carousel slider
• Reverse the animation direction
• Minimum number of visible carousel items. (Default: 4)
• Maxmimum number of visible carousel items. (Default: 4)
• Width of individual carousel items.
• Number of carousel items that should move on animation.
Options for animation timing
• Randomize slide order
• The slide that the slider should start on.
• Set the speed of the slideshow cycling, in milliseconds (Default: 5000ms = 5 seconds)
• Set the speed of animations, in milliseconds (Default: 600ms)
• Set an initialization delay, in milliseconds (Default: 0)
Other Options less commonly used.
• Don’t pause slide show when user hovers over slider.
• Don’t pause slide show when user clicks a Slider control. Not recommended.
• Allows slider navigating via mousewheel. Is a non-conventional navigation method.
• Easing Methods for Fader
• Use Vertical sliding for single-image Slider Type (not Fader or Carousel).
• Show “Loading” spinner – if you have slide shows that take extra time to load