We’ve targeted a different path for our promotion of Weaver Xtreme lately, and have realized that the “New” / blog is not really being kept up to date. Given that fact, we are suspending displaying the “News” page for now. It may return, but no need to show old news!
We’ve just released Weaver II Version 2.2 (and Weaver II Pro Version 2.2).
This new version requires a special, one-time manual update process. Please see Update Weaver II for instructions for this one-time update process.
The change summary:
== Changes Version 2.2 ==
* Fixed problem with archive.php translation strings
* Fixed problem with current page on archive-like pages (search, etc.)
* Added %the_permalink% to custom info lines (Pro)
* Fixed Masonry multi-column margins
* Eliminated displaying empty dynamic widget areas in most cases
* Added ‘updated’ google structured data
* Fixed filtering for CSS to allow \
* Removed reference to Aspen Theme
* Update: added support for continued automatic updates
* Tweak: class wrap for author info single page
Just posted Weaver Xtreme 1.2.1 with a critical bug fix for mobile menus. Download Weaver Xtreme Version 1.2.1 The current version on WordPress.org (1.1.3) does not have this issue, but 1.2.1 is necessary for the latest Weaver Xtreme Plus. Version … Continue reading →
Weaver Xtreme Version 1.2 is now available on this site’s download page. Download Weaver Xtreme Version 1.2 This version will be available for normal download and updating from WordPress.org within a week. … Continue reading →
The soon to be released version 1.2 of Weaver Xtreme Plus has added support for creating Parallax pages for you site. We’ve worked hard on this one, and believe that the interface Weaver Xtreme Plus uses to define Parallax “slides” … Continue reading →