Beta Test Versions of Weaver Xtreme themes and plugins
If the officially released version is newer, please don’t use the beta versions.
Weaver Xtreme Version 6.0.3Weaver Xtreme 6.0.3 Beta (43 downloads)
Weaver Xtreme Theme Support 6.0.2Weaver Xtreme Theme Support 6.0.2 Beta (51 downloads)
Weaver Xtreme Version 6 Beta
Weaver Xtreme Version 6 has some major structural changes, yet should offer no changes to how your site functions. No changes are required to your setting or use of Weaver Xtreme features.
One change will be to have release versions of Weaver Xtreme match up with the current versions of WordPress, which is at 6.1 right now. Thus, the coming release version of Weaver Xtreme will be 6.1.
= Version 6.1 Features =
- Update to WP 6.1. Weaver Xtreme version numbering will now follow WP version, with subversions as necessary (e.g. 6.1.1)
- New: MAJOR CHANGE! The theme now self-hosts the open source Google fonts for GDPR and WP compliance.
- NOTE: If you have installed a self-host Google fonts plugin such as OMGF, you can now uninstall it.
- NOTE: Font files are not loaded by browsers until used, so this will generally speed up font loading.
- Change: Theme CSS now included inline for front-end CSS settings as well as for Block Editor styling. This is because WordPress will no longer allow generated files to be added by a theme.
- Change: Theme Styling support for Classic Editor only supported when Weaver Theme Support plugin installed. This is because the Classic Editor does not support inline styling, but must get its styling rules from a file.
- Fix: Changed CSS rules for spacing after block images and cover images.
- Fix: Corrected display of lists in block editor to include left margins.
- Fix: numerous code style updates