Now you’ve created the content and defined a filter to select that content. Now you need to create a slider definition that uses that filter for the slide show. So, the steps are:
1. “Create New Slider” by entering the name “Create Slideshow” in the Select Slider box.
2. Set the Slider Type. We will use a “Slider – one item” slider.
3. Set the paging. We will used Paging Dots. Note that thumbnail pagers don’t work for Post Sliders.
4. Set the “Slider Content” to “Show Slider as Posts”.
5. Select the matching “Create Slideshow” filter. Selecting the Filter is critical!
6. For this tutorial, we also disabled autostart.
7. Save the options.