One Theme to Design Them All
The Easiest Way to Customize Your WordPress Site
Weaver Xtreme allows you to create the ultimate custom site – without being a coding expert.
Mobile Device support second to none!
Announcing Weaver Xtreme Version 3.0 Beta
We are almost ready to release Weaver Xtreme Version 3.0 with many exciting new features aimed at creating modern full-width web designs. We’ve also updated the options for the Header area, making it easy to create a beautiful, fully customized Header. And there are now ever more options for Featured Images.
Get the Weaver Xtreme V 3.0 and Weaver Xtreme Theme Support Plugin Version 3.0 BETA test versions HERE.
Just look at this list of NEW features:
- Full Width Sites: Expand Areas alternative to existing Extend BG Attributes
- Featured Image Locations: Banner, Full Width BG Images: tiled, cover, parallax
- Per Post FI Layout for individual Posts (requires Theme Support Plugin)
- Checkbox for Fixed-Top Menus and Header Area with auto top margin for wrapper/content
- HTML as replacement for Header Image: allows easy slide show in header creation with shortcode
- Customizer Options interface level – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Weaver System Info on Help tab (req: Theme Support Plugin)
- Minimum Server / PHP Memory check for Customizer
- Replace Site Title text with WP Custom Logo image, with height options
- Add WP Custom Logo to Left end of Primary Menu, with height options
- Alternate for Mobile Menu Hamburger
- Render Header Image as a BG image, including Parallax (requires Xtreme Plus)
- New default subtheme, plus other new and revised subthemes
- Underline on link hover
- Menu Bar top/bottom padding
- Adjust for Admin Bar on top of front-end view for logged in users
- Add Right HTML to Primary Menu now supported by free version. Left and other Rights still need XPlus
- Automatic vertical margins for Fixed Top and Bottom options
- Top/Bottom padding for Title/Tagline area
- New menus for Full Width Site
All these Sites – Just One Theme
Looking for Weaver II? Please read Which Weaver Theme to Use?
Confused about Weaver Xtreme vs. Weaver II? Read This.
Convert your Weaver II site to Weaver Xtreme
We’ve developed some tools to help convert existing Weaver II to Weaver Xtreme. Click for more information.