Weaver II – The Easiest Way to Customize Your Site
Mobile Device support second to none!
Welcome to WeaverTheme.com, home of the Weaver II WordPress theme. This home page has posts with timely information. Use Twitter, or subscribe via Feedburner (in the menu bar) to be notified of new posts. Some of the more important pages on this site include:
Getting close – had a few bug fixes – some minor, some major. About the only thing left is some work on fixing up the height updating for split sidebars when a desktop screen is shrunk.
= Changed Version 0.24 =
* fixed broken split column sidebars
* removed .entry-header styling – not used
* made sure all pages generate/use .xxxx-title classes consistently
* Fixed auto-spacing between horizontal widgets
* Added more about classes to the help file.
* Fixed Featured Images – issues caused by new Per Post Single FI layout
* major bug fix due to code typo
* Changed wording on Mobile open submenu arrow wording
* Fixed issue with full-width container
* Fixed issue with FI header replacement on default blog page (should be no such thing)
Announcing Weaver X Beta 0.21 Download Weaver X Beta 0.21 This release is intended to be the final Beta release. The next release should be a Release Candidate, with no more than 2 or 3 more releases before the final … Continue reading
Weaver X – Beta 0.20 This release of Weaver X has some refinements, a few bug fixes, and some new options. Download Weaver X – Beta 0.20 Changes: * Extensive revision of Menu styling, including changed id’s and class … Continue reading
Small, but major bug for Internet Explorer which is less forgiving of CSS errors. A single } was deleted in the style file, and the theme was totally broken on IE. Beta 0.19 will fix this. There also is a … Continue reading
A new release of Weaver X Beta – Version 0.18 Download: Weaver X – Beta 0.18 There were a couple of major changes that may affect any designs you’ve made. Our moderator, “scrambler”, discovered a major flaw in the menu … Continue reading