Weaver II – The Easiest Way to Customize Your Site
Mobile Device support second to none!
Welcome to WeaverTheme.com, home of the Weaver II WordPress theme. This home page has posts with timely information. Use Twitter, or subscribe via Feedburner (in the menu bar) to be notified of new posts. Some of the more important pages on this site include:
This release is intended to be the final Beta release. The next release should be a Release Candidate, with no more than 2 or 3 more releases before the final release.
Here are the changes:
* Removed text-rendering: optimizeLegibility from styles: breaks Android 4.2+
* Fixed Per-Post FI display option
* Fixed compact image post <img> HTML output
* Added Content Heading title options – color/font
* Change to allow desktop menu top/bottom padding
* Made Retina Ready
* Fixed displaying old comments if comments are closed, and added option to hide old comments.
* Add class .no-comments-made to #comment-title div if no comments present
* Tweaked wording on HTML Insertion areas
* More tweaks to search boxes
* Fixed some classes for attachment page
* Refixed left split sb resizing
* Tweaked multi-column widget aras – margins
* Minimized use of .clearfix, but still used .entry-content, .entry-summary.
* Tweaked menu bar styling
* Added CSS+ on post title text
* Moved clear:both inside post </article>
* Fixed clear:both styling on menu bars
* Tweaked top margin on Mini-Menu if title/tagline hidden
Weaver X – Beta 0.20 This release of Weaver X has some refinements, a few bug fixes, and some new options. Download Weaver X – Beta 0.20 Changes: * Extensive revision of Menu styling, including changed id’s and class … Continue reading
Small, but major bug for Internet Explorer which is less forgiving of CSS errors. A single } was deleted in the style file, and the theme was totally broken on IE. Beta 0.19 will fix this. There also is a … Continue reading
A new release of Weaver X Beta – Version 0.18 Download: Weaver X – Beta 0.18 There were a couple of major changes that may affect any designs you’ve made. Our moderator, “scrambler”, discovered a major flaw in the menu … Continue reading
Weaver X Beta Version 0.17 has been released. This fixes a couple of issues created, including a couple of left-over debugging tests. Download Weaver X – Version 0.17 After the bumps changing from rem to em, I’m hoping this version … Continue reading